RESINVEST specializes in the development, engineering, procurement, construction and investment of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency projects
1 GW Wind, Solar and Biogas projects portfolio under development, from greenfield to ready-to-built
Our top quality standards and cost competitive services guarantee a high return on investment
Customized services to reduce our clients’ energy consumption and costs, deploying eco-friendly strategies
RESINVEST is at the forefront of fighting climate change and shaping the green future.
Development & Licensing
- Pipeline of 1GW under development
- From Greenfield to Ready-to-Build
- Environmental and grid connection studies securing feasible solutions
- Timely completion
- Construction experience embodied in project design and development
- Excellent cooperation with local communities and authorities
Engineering Procurement Construction
- Turn-key solutions
- Specialized skilled engineering and construction team
- Compliance with latest technical protocols and regulations
- High-quality standards combined with optimized costing
- IRR and LCOE maximization
- Handling of any technical, permit or local opposition issues
- Tailor-made energy efficiency solutions for any type of infrastructure
- Dedicated team of professionals specialized in Energy Efficiency
- Analytical and quantified plan for energy costs reduction and quick payback
- Quality implementation of energy efficiency interventions
- Support in securing financing
- ICP Certified project developer
Operation & Maintenance
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Proactive, predictive and reactive maintenance
- Comprehensive reporting
- Asset Management
- AK Recovery debt collection expert in the energy sector
- Respect to the debtor with tailor-made solutions
- Trained & highly experienced collection agents
- Instant effectiveness in results
Focusing on Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency
Our Recent Projects
Development – EPC – O&M
RESINVEST completed the development and construction and now operates a wind farm, owned by PPC Renewables, a highly demanding project that required risk mitigation and special management skills.
EPC – O&M
Photovoltaic park in Acharnai, owned by EYDAP, completed successfully within an extremely timeframe and currently at the second year of operation.
Redesign, engineering and licensing of a 42MW wind park owned by National Energy including change of turbine technology.
Aegean Repowering Project
Development – EPC
A complex project that included the Repowering of 22 wind turbines in 10 different wind parks located in 9 islands of the Aegean sea, on behalf of PPC Renewables. The project has been fully commissioned and is now operating.
Why invest in energy in Greece?
Excellent renewable energy potential
Favorable climatic conditions in terms of wind, solar and hydro output create attractive investment opportunities in the Renewable Energy sector. Greece is a country that enjoys yearly more than 250 days of sunshine and has a strong wind capacity onshore and offshore.
Investment focus on decarbonization
The country’s exit from the recession years triggered a new era of development, fast track investments and revised legal frameworks, that facilitate swift procedures, provide governmental support in investments (especially in Renewables) and guarantee payments. The governmental decision to end carbon dependency, the main energy source until recently, signals further investments in Renewables and Energy Efficiency.
Our Clients & Partners
RESINVEST’s long-term commitment towards its clients and partners is invaluable principle that guides our day-to-day activities and approach.
Strategic Partnerships Strategic Partnerships
After years of experience, we provide high quality support to any energy related green project